Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!

March 20, 2011 The first Official Day of Spring! I never fully appreciated the first day of Spring until I moved to Pennsylvania. I guess it's because down south there isn't really a "spring".



First Day of Spring means Free Italian Ice at Ritas! I had Cranberry and it was sweet and tangy at the same time. John had Blueberry, it had actual blueberries in it! If you have never had Rita's you need to!



It is still a bit chilly here but we are warming up a little. My favorite part of warm weather is opening all the windows and doors! That is Stella's favorite part too! She wanted to come outside so badly!



We went today to buy soil and flowers. I put in for a few nice pots for the front of the townhouse to brighten it up a bit. Ceramic pots are really expensive! I found one I liked and it was $120!!! We went to a local discount store called Ollie's (Think Big Lots) and they had these amazing pots! We got 3 Ceramic pots for $40!



John went for a bike ride and I planted flowers! I love these sweet little mini Pansy faces! I will definitely enjoy them while I can!



This flower is a new one I haven't seen before. I of course did not get the pot that had a tag on it....So I have no idea what it is called!

I hope everyone enjoys the first day of Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment