Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh How time Flies...


Especially when you are having fun!  I have been so busy the past year with....well, with Life! Here is a brief "catch up" of what has been going on since we last were together.


Last October John and I were married in Harrisburg.  I cannot believe that it was already almost 11 months ago!  It was an amazing and beautiful day!  Will re-live that in a post sometime soon!


We waited until February of this year to go on our honeymoon.  We went to Cancun, Mexico.  It was amazing!  I think about being there almost everyday!  Waking up and eating breakfast and then laying in the warm sun all day with people waiting on me hand and foot.......Sorry, daydreaming there for a minute!


I even woke up at sunrise one morning.  Can't beat this shot!  It was the most calming and beautiful moment of the whole trip for me....John was sleeping.  It was me, the ocean, and the sun.  Amazing!


In November of 2011 we signed paperwork and began the building process.  In March of this year we moved into our very first house.  We are both very proud of ourselves.  I can't wait to share the painting, decorating and projects of making this house our home with all of you!!

I hope I still have a few readers out there!  I am back and happier than ever!  I have missed you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment