Monday, September 3, 2012

My new Calming Creative Space!

So of course when you move into a new house everything is BLAH contractor white.  I have to tell you from a creative stand point it is not at all inspiring.  So I decided to change that.  I would come into here make a birthday card and end up organizing and looking for stuff.


I didn't take as many before shots as I could have.  I honestly almost didn't take this one.  So it's just a little peak at the boring "barely gray" walls.    Then on to the wonderful transformation.  I feel like I will finally be able to be creative and accomplish something.


I added a new fun dresser from Ikea.  Joan finally has a nice place to hang out.  It is the most perfect and fun color.  It will work really well for concealing the large quantities of stuff that I have.


My work space is now all clutter free because of my new peg board.  It is going to be so nice to have so much space to be able to work.  Maybe I will get more done to share with all of you.


I never in a million years would have imagined that I would have space left over on this board.  Making the board was so much fun.  I love projects that my hubby helps me with.  The miter saw scares me so he came in hand there.  I adore the combination of the red and turquoise, it is so fresh and fun!


My last bit of organization comes in the form of an Ikea bookshelf that I robbed from my hubby.  I think it looks pretty good.  It is so nice to know where everything is and to have everything so accessible.

Now to get off this computer so I can craft the most amazing wall art to finish this room perfectly!  Be on the lookout later this week!

Happy Labor Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment