Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inspiration Passed down like Tradition....


For quite some time I have enjoyed the inspiration that comes from reading someone's blog. It feels almost like sitting down and sharing a quiet conversation with an old friend. It wasn't until I stumbled upon Mrs. Blue Eyed Yonder that I also wanted to share what makes me tick and what inspires me. The encouragement I have received from many friends and family will hopefully make this blog as great as I imagine it to be.




1 comment:

  1. Heather - Words cannot express how happy I am to see that you now have a little space in this great blogosphere. You craftiness, your cooking and sweet personality are so inspiring and uplifting. You are gonna be a natural blogger. I cannot wait to see what's in store for you and your Little Green Jar. {{Big hug and kiss}}

    ReplyDelete