Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Day Spent in Springtime!

Since we have moved into our new home we have slowly but surely painted every room.  As of this morning there were 3 left.  Now there are 2!  I tackled the second bathroom upstairs this morning.  I chose a lovely shade of green called Springtime!  Its Lovely!  


This is not the bathroom I painted but once again I forgot to take before pictures!  This is the powder room downstairs!  However the bathroom upstairs was as dull and sad as this.


My sweet kitty, Stella, decided to come check on me and thankfully did not help!  She is so cute so I wouldn't have been able to stay mad as I was cleaning up green kitten paws off the carpet.  Shortly after this photo was taken she had enough and fell asleep on the floor in the hall.


Finished Product!  I am very pleased with how clean and crisp it looks.  Did I mention how hard it is to take decent pictures of a bathroom??


I picked this green because it matched the green in my shower curtain.  I am really liking how it turned out!  I am so excited to know there are only 2 rooms left that are "Barely Grey".


This is taken from the shower.....Yes I was standing in the shower.  I Love the art work I put together for over the commode.  It was from a calendar.  I had the frame in the basement and I just inked the matte so match the butterfly!  The whole project for the art work cost me nothing!


Here is a close up of the art work.  I just Love it!  It feels very "whimsical vintage" to me.  I don't think that is a thing but it is now!  I think I will really enjoy even walking by this room especially with the winter and cold weather quickly approaching!

Happy Election Day Everyone!

XOXO,
H.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment