Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Sundays are....

spent combing the sale papers and planning the menu for the week.  I decided that I would start sharing my weekly menus with all of you.  This week was relatively easy as I don't have to plan for Thanksgiving on Thursday or for Saturday as we are having Thanksgiving again then.

Monday we are having:

{ photo borrowed from here}

Kaytucky Chicken (recipe from Kayotic Kitchen)
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

I cannot wait to make this chicken!  It combines everything delicious!  

Tuesday we are having:

{photo borrowed from here}

Island Pork Tenderloin (recipe from Little B Cooks)
Cous Cous
Sweet Peas
Salad

Just looking at this picture my mouth is watering!  I can't wait!

Wednesday we are having:

{photo borrowed from here}

Lasagna Style Baked Ziti (recipe from Real Simple)
Salad
Garlic Bread

For my garlic bread I slice a loaf of French or Italian bread and I finely mince the garlic and mix it in with the butter.  Then I smear that on the bread and bake it for about 20 minutes at 350.  Much better than the freezer garlic bread, less preservatives.

Thursday we are having

Thanksgiving Dinner!  Yummy!

Not sure about Friday as of right now.  Maybe just leftovers from Thursday!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. We have a beautiful home and lots of love!

Hope you all have the Happiest of Thanksgivings!

Stop by next week to see what I'll be cooking up!!

XOXO
H.



No comments:

Post a Comment